with tongue and groove joints
Due to the ingeniously simple border profile of the Universal fibreboard, they can be used in a wide range of applications as sound or thermal insulation materials. This applies to muting footstep noise while making floors, insulating walls, ceilings or roofs, or covering the interiors or exteriors of wooden frames.
- 100 % natural wood fibres
- Universal board for indoor and outdoor use
- Suitable for walls, ceilings and floors
- Quick and easy to install
- Possible to plaster
- Avoid thermal bridges without taping
- Additional thermal and sound insulation
- Natural and breathable material
Boards on pallet
Amount on pallet
Swelling in thickness
Reaction to fire
Universal boards with tongue and groove joints are attached horizontally (perpendicularly to frame). This eliminates the possibility that the connections of the boards do not overlap with the frame (no need to install additional joists, no need to use construction tape etc).